Aerospace cargo mandates careful planning at lightning speed for the safe and timely movement.
AOG parts, oversize items or OOG cargo such as airframes and engines demand priority. OEM manufacturers for the aerospace industry, airlines and MRO providers all seek to work with experienced and knowledgeable logistics service providers in order to compete in an industry that is increasingly following a build-to-demand model.
To remain competitive in this rapidly growing industry, aerospace companies choose to work with logistics/ supply chain specialists who are agile enough to quickly adapt to the demands of the market and seamlessly move cargo across borders.
Alpha Cargo Services provides cargo shipping and logistics services for both commercial and government aircraft companies.
Our decades of experience shipping priority AOG cargo, oversize items such as jet engines and our customer centricity position us to cater to the logistics demands of the aerospace industry.
Why Alpha Cargo Services for Aerospace Cargo?
- Turnkey transportation management.
- Access to dedicated Account Specialists.
- Customer service that raises the bar – your Account specialists always answer calls.
- Access to dedicated 24/7 tracking portal.
- Capabilities to ship cargo anywhere in the world.
- Move freight by land, air, sea or multimodal transport.
- Access to heavy haul and flatbed trucks, large volume cargo aircraft, flat rack containers, winch trucks/ other special vehicles for oversize loads.
- Experts in heavy haul and OOG shipping.
- Import and export documentation.