FMCG / CPG / Fast Fashion Retailers must adapt quickly to the demands of consumers across the globe. With an efficient supply chain that provides the required flexibility and agility, our retail clients are equipped to better serve demand across markets and as a result, deliver a better ROI!
Forward and reverse retail logistics demand flexible, reliable, accurate logistics services for retailers to maintain and enhance market share.
The combination of sea-air cargo is often preferred by the retail industry to complement larger sea cargo volumes of finished goods to a hub which allows for an immediate dispatch of relevant quantities to geographically closer markets by air.
Retail logistics demands a more regular balance between costs and time to market to be achieved and this challenge is best addressed by combining multimodal cargo and other 3PL services such as warehousing/distribution and customs clearance.
Retail Logistics Key Features
- Frequent and regular road services to and from main ports of interest
- Different equipment options available upon request on selected routes
- Cost effective solutions
- Palletised / Non-palletised General cargo
- Scheduled departures and deliveries
- Reliable door-to-door transit times
- Customs Bonded Warehouse
- Finished goods
- Hanging Garments
- Dedicated and shared-user facilities
- Ability to embed retailer’s own WMS (Warehousing Management Systems)